It's tea time!
What’s the worst lie you’ve ever told?
What scares you the most?
What’s your guilty pleasure?
Get ready to spill — all those juicy little secrets you and your friends have been keeping. It’s a tell-all, guess-all game of gossip that’s shockingly fun to play.
Perfect for sleepovers, zoom calls with your besties, or any time at all.
- 100+ juicy questions
- Shrink-wrapped box: 4" x 5-1/4" x 1-1/4"
- Cards: 4" x 5"
How to Play
All you need is paper, pens, plus 3 or more friends with secrets to spill.
- Choose a tea master and tea reader for each new round.
- The tea master picks a question card and reads it out loud.
- Tell-all: Everyone (including the tea reader)writes their answer on a secret piece of paper.
- The tea reader collects and reads the responses out loud.
- Guess-all: The tea master must guess who said what. Earn a point for each correct match. Get the most points and you win.
Not in a gaming mood? Out of paper? Just you and your bestie?
Simply pick a card and start spilling.